Monday, July 6, 2020

What if I'm wrong?

What if I'm wrong?
What if I wear the mask when out in public, enforce mask wearing in my business, disinfect, wash my hands - all of it - and I'm wrong? What if I believe the statistics and the reporting and I'm wrong?
What if I actually pose no risk to anyone and they pose no risk to me?

What if I'm wrong?
What if I don't wear the mask when out in public, don't enforce mask wearing in my business, don't disinfect, don't wash my hands - exercise my freedom - and I'm wrong? What if I don't believe the statistics and reporting and I'm wrong?
What if I actually pose a risk to everyone I contact and they pose a risk to me?

If I'm going to be wrong, which direction do I want to go? Do I want to wear the mask and actually there is no danger OR do I want to be free and put myself and everyone I encounter in danger?

Wow! That's a tough one.

No comments:

Post a Comment