Sunday, April 29, 2012

Blogging on

I've enjoyed blogging for 3 years now.  I'm amazed that pageviews come from all over the world and I seem to have more of a following now in Russia than in the US.  When I notice people are viewing pages I wrote long ago, I quickly look to see what I wrote.  At first I was concerned that maybe I wrote thoughts then that I don't necessarily think pertinent today but that has not been the case.
When I started the blog, a friend said it would be a sort of journal.  It is interesting to go back and realize what was going on in my life at the times I wrote about certain things.  I've shared thoughts on a wide range of topics.  I also realize I've planned to write more about some things and then never did.  I guess those things show I am rather eclectic and I have a short attention span.
I'm happy to hear from people saying they enjoy reading my blogs but I've mostly done it for myself.  I cannot always say what is on my mind but I seem to be able to write it out.  I just like to write.  I would encourage you to write for yourself - if not a blog, a journal of some sort.  Look back from time to time and see where you've been and how far you have come.  Hopefully you can smile at yourself.
To those of you - wherever you are in the world - that keep reading my random thoughts - Thank you and I hope they make you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment