Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I stand!

I stand with the woman who did not expect to become pregnant.  I stand by her.  I stand by you!
I stand with the woman who was raped.  I stand by her.  I stand by you!
I stand with the woman who was molested by her step daddy.  I stand by her.  I stand by you!
I stand with the woman who found the best option, a man who said he was catholic but chose a vasectomy  so he would not impregnate again.  He lied.  I stand by that woman.
I stand by any woman who is not pregnant by choice.  I stand by her.  I stand by you.
Women do not become pregnant all by themselves.  It's not an isolated incident.
I see no one stepping up to say they will adopt every unexpected, unplanned baby.  Where are you righteous soothsayers?
You want to bare punishment on the woman who is with child?  How did this child happen?  Where are you the next 20 years?
You would de-fund the very program that prevents unplanned pregnancy.  You would de-fund the very programs that help raise a child out of poverty?  You are afraid.  You live in fear.
I stand.
I stand with the woman....
I stand with woman and ask who will cast the first stone....
I stand with you dear woman.  I stand with you!!!!
Government stops at the VAGINA and the UTERUS.  You do not know this woman's story.  It is not a lump of clay.  Hear the story.  Love unconditionally.  Quit assuming you are somehow gifted in knowing the mind of "God".    Because, if you get it, there will be no questions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment