Monday, April 25, 2016

Look for Brilliance!

Quite often I feel like the luckiest person in the world because I'm surrounded by very incredible people. Today, I stopped what I was doing, walked into the other room and sat down. "I work with 4 geniuses." I thought and said something similar aloud. They laughed but I was not kidding.
And they are not the only geniuses in my life. I'm surrounded by them! Dozens of them!
Brilliance is all around us. All around us people are doing big things in big ways, big things in small ways, small things in big ways and small things in many ways. Brilliance! Excellence! They are engaged. We need to celebrate one another more.
This day - stop a moment and look around you. If you don't see something wonderful, you are either in the wrong place or not seeing something. Perhaps you are not engaged yourself. It's happening around you. Don't let it happen without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment