Monday, June 22, 2020

Door number 1, Number 2, Number 3 or FAITH?

For many years, I have known that people in my orbit fall into three categories:
1) Those who would quickly turn in my name name if there was a reward.
2) Those who would quickly turn their heads and pretend they did not see.
3) Those who would stand and defend me.
It has been a deep part of my understanding of life for more years than I wish to admit. That reality of understanding includes family and those who sometimes call me "friend". Many of them have helped me along the way. Many have shared in successes. Some have been uncommonly kind. But I know in my soul who falls in 1, 2 or 3. A few waiver between them. A few are conditional.
What is more important to me is where do I stand? As I look at those in 1 or 2, what would I do? What is my spiritual path? I will answer for myself. I will be judged by my choices. How can my actions now best serve spirit?
Understanding my needs and my understanding of the universe is one thing. Trusting the universal truth is quite another.


No comments:

Post a Comment